The injured clients that we serve are usually the victims of someone else’s carelessness, negligence, or recklessness. If you or a loved one has recently been injured due to one of these issues, you’re going to need the skillful assistance of an individual who is highly knowledgeable of personal injury law. That person is Willie Gary, personal injury lawyer and his legal staff of experts. With over 150 years of combined experience, you’ll be able to put your mind at ease and rest assured that justice will be served in your case. When you hire us, we will be able to handle your personal injury claim in any of the following areas of practice that we specialize in.
Commercial litigation – this is more commonly referred to as “business law” and involves workplace disputes and other related issues which such as:
- Contract interference
- Employment discrimination
- Government contract disputes
- International trade issues
- Partnership disputes
- Unfair competition
You may need the assistance of an experienced and skilled commercial litigation attorney if you have been involved in any of the above disputes.
Employment discrimination – if you feel you have been discriminated against due to your age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or any other type of protected factor, you owe it to yourself to discuss your situation with Willie Gary. Our legal firm has years of experience when it comes to dealing with employment and racial discrimination cases. Plus, our employment discrimination attorneys are some of the highest rated in the state.
Medical malpractice – despite the complexities involved with this type of personal injury case, you will need a skilled attorney on your side if you have suffered some type of illness or injury because of this issue. Willie Gary will take on healthcare providers or physician groups to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your lost earnings and medical expenses as well as your pain and suffering.
Nursing home abuse/nursing home neglect – it is always imperative to seek out the services of a skilled personal injury lawyer whenever you suspect that a family member and loved one has been abused or neglected during their stay in an assisted living facility (i.e. nursing home). Our legal team will fight for your loved one’s rights and will help get them compensated for the abuse they have suffered and their medical expenses along with any pain and suffering they have endured at the hands of the nursing home. We also handle nursing home neglect cases including basic needs, emotional, and personal hygiene neglect.
Personal injury – this is one of the broadest, most diverse areas of the law. Consequently, you need a personal injury law firm that is caring and compassionate when you have been seriously injured due to the negligence or reckless behavior of another individual. We can help when it comes to any of the following issues:
- Auto accidents – having a team of compassionate personal injury lawyers on your side is what you need if you have been injured in an auto accident. From representing traumatic brain injuries to minor concussions and orthopedic injuries, we understand your situation.
- Brain Injuries- These are caused by auto mobile and motorcycle accidents and can range from minor concussion to permanent disability. We can help you evaluate in TBI cases and work on the case accordingly.
- Motor Cycle Accidents- The victim is entitled to benefits, if injured in a motorcycle accident as per the Statutory Accidents Benefits Schedule. The Ontario Automobile Policy lists the clauses and we ensure that you can claim compensation.
- Spinal Injury- A debilitating state, spinal injuries including whiplash injuries are common in auto accidents, slip and fall cases and if you are injured at the jobsite. Call us and we will help you seek justice.
- Truck Accidents– our skilled legal team can assist you whenever you have been injured in an accident involving trucks. In many cases, we look at wrongful death after such an accident wherein the death of loved one is caused by someone else’s deliberate actions, negligence, or recklessness.
Worker’s compensation – when you are injured on the job, serious consequences oftentimes arise, especially the issues of lost income and medical expenses. As your team of worker’s compensation attorneys, we will discuss the legal options at your disposal. We will see to it that you are compensated for your lost earnings, medical care and treatment expenses, your pain and suffering, and so on.